lunes, 11 de abril de 2016

IRVING BIOGRAPHY



PROGRAMMER-DESIGNER SYSTEMS-DANCER

Irving Ulises Hernández Miguel

This blog is about many I.T. issues like tecnology, electronics projects, programming languages, robots, apps, etc. 



My name is Irving Ulises Hernandez Miguel. I´m from Loma Bonita, Tuxtepec, Oaxaca, Mexico. I´m a college student at Universidad de la Sierra Sur in the I.T. degree. Today I’m living in Miahuatlan. The majority of people call me nicknames like “Ivinin”, “Guero”, “Ivin”, “Irvincito” and “Jackson”. In Miahuatlán I’m living with my parents. I have one brother and his name is Aldo. 

I have an English and Celtic origin name. And of course it means “Sea friend”. My human nature: emotional , kind and happy. soft, warm and wise . I love harmony of shapes and persuasive methods. I like to feel praised. My musical likes are 80’s music, Electronic, Dance, House, Hardstyle, Jumpstyle, Latin music, Trance, Spanish pop, and more. I like to listen to artists like Luis Miguel, Moenia, Chayanne, Michael Jackson, Whitsnakes, Rick Astley, Nena, Roxette, Berlin, C.C. Catch, Gazebo, Peter Schilling, Alizee, Sandra, David Guetta, Armin Van Burren, Patrick Jumpen, Madonna, Eric Saade, Paul Muriat, Caifanes, Richard Clayderman, Raul Diblassio, Akcent, Tiesto, and more and more and exponentially more

I have experience working with programming languages and creating solutions with electronics components. When I say electronics projects, I mean embedded systems for specific solutions. One example is the domotics houses. I have solid mathematics kowledge. I learn very quickly. And I can dance many dance types like Salsa, Bachata, Popping, Electro Dance, Merengue, Cumbia and styles like Michael Jackson. My passions includesprojects electronics, dance, programming, and mathematics. In my free time, I love to do exercise and read books. 


I want to work in a university as a teacher and create a business enterprise. I want to work with people more intelligent than me to learn more, and afterwourds I will teach in a university. I want to work for the organization Modutram in Guadalajara. 
I am unique because an I.T. dancer doesn’t isn´t very common!




2 comentarios: